New York City is full of trendy neighborhoods, but I never realized just how many Gems of the Meatpacking District there are, literally.
Well the Skinny NYC will be embarking on a real live treasure hunt this afternoon. I remember watching pirate movies with my grandfather, so I have always wanted to . With a treasure map in hand my friends and I will:
- Create a personalized, one-of-a-kind necklace at Anna Inspiring Jewellery, 825 Washington Street
- Discover Swedish design and enjoy a taste of Sweden at Efva Attling, 36 Little West 12th Street
- Sneak a peek at Elizabeth Doyle’s personal collection of vintage jewels at Doyle & Doyle, 412 West 13th Street
- Watch goldsmiths at work at Reinstein|Ross, 30 Gansevoort Street
- Taste wedding cakes by trendsetting cake designer Ron Ben-Israel while trying on bridal jewelry at Marisa Perry Atelier, 636 Hudson Street
After we have checked into all 5 locations, we will be entered to win one of five gorgeous signature pieces, one from each jeweler. This is so exciting and I am extending an invite to you guys, my readers. So if your available at 6PM, REGISTER HERE and meet me at Anna Inspiring Jewellery, 825 Washington Street in Manhattan and lets hunt for treasure!